dimanche 31 juillet 2011

J.I. _ The Beautiful Mind Of J.I. (2011)



















01.Beautiful Mind (Produced by Iron Skill)
02.Gotta Go (Produced by J.I.)
03.Back in the Day Ft. Myth Man (Produced by Myth Man)
04.I See Thru You Ft. Rosie Red+Flip (Produced by Nemesis)
05.Music is My Chick Ft. Carlton Fisk+Selph-One (Produced by J.I.)
06.Independent Ladies
07.Down the Halls (Produced by J.I.)
08.Party 102 (Produced by Shakes)
09.Last Chance Ft. Esohel, Seven Seven Three+Cast (Produced by J.I.)
10.Cypher Ft. Mr. Hamo,Tone Live,Myth Man,Shakes,Label+Iron Skill (Produced by J.I.)
11.This is the Life Ft. Miss Alpha (Produced by Iron Skill)
12.Outro (Produced by J.I)
13.At The Top Ft. Ace Boog (Bonus Track)
14.Figment Of My Imagination Ft. Beans (Produced by J.I.)(Bonus Track)
Download

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire