jeudi 27 octobre 2022

VA-M.S.J Presents...Club Jazz Vol. 48 (2022)





01.The Highs & the Lows (feat. Joey Bada$$) / Chance the Rapper
02.imagine (LOVE) / blkk j
03.Jungle (Mixtape) / Chris Phoenix
04.Understellar / Pete Flux & Parental
05.Can I Live feat. Alonda Rich, Danny Barz, A.D. & Holy Ghost / The Quon
06.T.I.M.E (Today Is My Everything) feat. Andre Hairston / Rob Gonzales & Andre Hairston
07.Ganja / Stan Ipcus
08.Sun Dance feat. Dirty Durdie / jesse the Tree
09.How My Thoughts Go / Sly Moon
10.The Apparatus / Brooklish
11.Going Through It. / Avantdale Bowling Club
12.IYWK / Sean Boog
13.Will They Try / Isatta Sheriff & Koralle
14.Good Vibes / Swayeeboogie & Steve.Be.Dooinit
15.Thermal Helicopters ft. Tiece / LeeN & Stay Classy
16.A Non-Mythical Creation Story / Plasthic Slash & iamMHP
17.Such Is Life / 1773 & Joe Tyse
18.When I See You / Collective Efforts
19.Conversations with Ivan Ave / DJ Mitsu The Beats


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire