mercredi 27 janvier 2021

Sergius - My Mother's Child (2020)





01.My Mother's Child Intro feat. Day One prod. Justus Divine
02.By Now [Reflection] prod. Mic Blaze
03.Streets is Watching feat. Makz prod. Justus Divine
04.Together feat. Prime & Prev-L prod. Mic Blaze
05.One of The Best feat. Spokesman, Prev-L & Makz prod. Justus Divine
06.First impression feat. Julia prod. Justus Divine
07.My Child's Mother feat. Day One prod. Justus Divine
08.Mother Chan Chan prod. Justus Divine
09.It All Started With (cuts by Strxxt Knawlxdge & Sxvage Beatx) prod. Mic Blaze
10.Shocker feat. Makz, I.M. Arts, Trufix, Zeal & Day One prod. Mic Blaze
11.Land of the Found prod. Phava
12.Take It Back feat. Sage Poet prod. Mic Blaze
13.A Message To Mom (Family)
14.For The Mothers feat. A.J prod. Justus Divine
15.My Mothers Child Outro

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire