samedi 30 janvier 2021

Various artists - Illect Recordings: Mind the Rap Vol. 5 (2021)




01.Imperial & K.I.N.E.T.I.K. - Those Were The Days (feat. BREIS)
02.James Gardin & TheyCallMeHeat - World (feat. Add-2)
03.Sareem Poems & Newselph - Piece Of Peace (feat. Ozay Moore)
04.Rel McCoy - Peace (feat. Eternia)
05.Raging Moses - Good Life (feat. Darmea)
06.DIE-REK - Reign Drops
07.Ozay Moore - Active Balanced Rmx (feat. Mayer Hawthorne & Now On) [prod. Terry Cole]
08.James Gardin & TheyCallMeHeat  - Chitown Boogie
09.Imperial, K.I.N.E.T.I.K., Micall Parknsun - Travel The Map (feat. Oddisee) [Micall Parknsun Remix]
10.J. Rhodan - Honey (feat. Taelor Gray & Sean C. Johnson)
11.Sareem Poems & Newselph - Matters Of Man (feat. Chris Orrick)
12.Sintax the Terrific & Sir Chamberlain - We Bridge (Real Prosecutor x Real Defendant)
13.Sojourn - Basement Boogie (feat. Ras Kass)
14.Ozay Moore - P.T.P.I. (feat. Sivion, Sojourn, & Ragen Fykes)
15.Rel McCoy - Getting By (feat. Moka Only)
16.K.I.N.E.T.I.K. & Soulseize - Park Bench
17.DIE-REK - I'm So Potential
18.Imperial & K.I.N.E.T.I.K. - For The Love (feat. DIE-REK)
19.Armond WakeUp & Ess Be - Woke
20.Sareem Poems & Ess Be - Way Up There (feat. Sean C Johnson)
or

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire